Submit A Reason!
- Using Social Networks in Mexico Can Get You Murdered!
- 11th Foot in 4 Years Washes Up On The Shores Of Vancouver Canada
- American Military Widows Must Remarry To Collect Life Insurance
- Canada Is The Only G8 Country Without Flood Protection For Homeowners
- Canadian Ads For Economic Action Plan Costs Taxpayers $26 Million
- Toronto Saved in 1999 By The Military In Fight Against Blizzard
- Police Shortage In Ohio Leads To Reduced Standards
- America’s Lenient Stance on Celebrities Breaking The Law
- Energy Crisis: Lights Out For South Korean Businesses
- Traditional Scottish Dish Haggis – Banned In The US
- America Has The Highest Incarceration Rate In The World
- Long Emergency Room Wait Time in Canada Provokes Man To Take Drastic Measures
- Malawi Officials Argue Over Criminalizing Public Farting
- Swedish Profiling Tactics – Being Too Muscular
- Two Airline Crew Members Face Jail Time in Dubai Because Of “Sexy” Texts
Why China Sucks
Posted on January 23, 2011 | No CommentsHong Kong is one of the densest regions in the world. With seven million people living and breathing in a 1,104 km2 (426 sq mi) area it is not surprising...
Posted on January 19, 2011 | No CommentsChina’s economy has exploded in recent times. It is now considered one of the super powers of the world, and for this reason, it requires a lot of energy and...
Posted on January 3, 2011 | No CommentsThe size of the Chinese Internet police is rumored to number in the 50,000s. According to Amnesty International, China “has the largest recorded number of imprisoned journalists and cyber-dissidents in...
Posted on January 2, 2011 | No CommentsChina has the largest population on Earth. Having an estimated 1.3 billion people that require government services and resources poses many challenging issues. For this reason, China enacted its one...