Submit A Reason!
- Using Social Networks in Mexico Can Get You Murdered!
- 11th Foot in 4 Years Washes Up On The Shores Of Vancouver Canada
- American Military Widows Must Remarry To Collect Life Insurance
- Canada Is The Only G8 Country Without Flood Protection For Homeowners
- Canadian Ads For Economic Action Plan Costs Taxpayers $26 Million
- Toronto Saved in 1999 By The Military In Fight Against Blizzard
- Police Shortage In Ohio Leads To Reduced Standards
- America’s Lenient Stance on Celebrities Breaking The Law
- Energy Crisis: Lights Out For South Korean Businesses
- Traditional Scottish Dish Haggis – Banned In The US
- America Has The Highest Incarceration Rate In The World
- Long Emergency Room Wait Time in Canada Provokes Man To Take Drastic Measures
- Malawi Officials Argue Over Criminalizing Public Farting
- Swedish Profiling Tactics – Being Too Muscular
- Two Airline Crew Members Face Jail Time in Dubai Because Of “Sexy” Texts
Posted on March 5, 2011 | No CommentsCanada’s health care system is one of the most praised in the modern world for its accessibility, comprehensiveness, portability, public administration and universality. Ultimately, it operates under a model that...
Posted on November 5, 2010 | 1 CommentThe health care system is collapsing in on itself in Alberta, Canada. Paramedic union leaders have recently held a press conference stating that their units are being called to hospitals,...